About Me

My photo
read the blog(s) and find out.

Saturday, April 18, 2009

oh yay!

I had thought I lost my main key, but seems it was just misplaced. I found it and in the mail came my key blanks. Instead of getting 2 metal and 1 plastic key blank, they shipped me 4 plastic coated key blanks! awesome.

I went to Home Depot, and since i didn't buy the blanks there, they cut them for free. bonus.

Now i'm waiting for my saddlebag stays, a pair of gloves and my gas tank to come in the mail. I'm getting antsy for the tank because I don't know how I'm going to mount it yet!

All the gear I need to bring is on my loveseat and i should be ok for storage. I think there's going to be a bunch of stuff i'll have to strap onto the bike instead of going into the bags, like my tent, sleeping pad, and all my clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment